We offer a full range of exceptional pearl jewelry repair services. Our team is experienced at high-end jewelry stores, well-known jewelry designer's offices, galleries, and costume jewelry stores.
GENERAL REPAIRS: Pearl setting, drilling, restringing, clasp replacement, wirework, and general pearl jewelry repairs available.
RESTRINGING: We restring pearls and any type of beads with silk cord, nylon cord, or wire, plus French wire on your choice. A choker with knotting starts from $70, without knotting, $40.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. GET A QUOTE: Fill out the form below and submit it. We'll email you a quote within a day. If you agree to the quote, go ahead and click 'Agree' button. Then we'll send you a free shipping label. If disagree, just leave it there. You don't have to take the offer. And thank you very much for trying us, anyway.
2. DROP OR SHIP: Print out the shipping label, make a package with it, and drop it off at any mailbox. Or you may drop it off at one of our POP-UP shows.
3. RECEIPT: When we receive a package, we will send you a receipt with a picture of your items. We will start working on them the next day.
4. PAYMENT: Once the work is finished, we will notify you and send you an invoice with a link for the payment. When the payment is complete,
5. SHIP OUT: You will receive a tracking number. Check your mailbox in a few days!
*Turn-around is usually one week. However, it could be done in a few days or maybe even while you wait. Please just ask about our availability for express service. We will take good care of your items from here. You'll see your items again in your mailbox or pick them up in person.
*The basic shipping cost is complimentary for both ways. If you'd like the insurance on the package, the cost is on you.
Usually, it is $1 per $100 worth of items.
ex) If your item is $200 worth, your insurance cost is $2 each way. So you'll pay $4 for both ways.