We offer a full range of exceptional pearl jewelry repair services. Our team is experienced at high-end jewelry stores, well-known jewelry designer's offices, galleries, and costume jewelry stores.
GENERAL REPAIRS: Pearl setting, drilling, restringing, clasp replacement, wirework, and general pearl jewelry repairs available.
RESTRINGING: We restring pearls and any type of beads with silk cord, nylon cord, or wire, plus French wire on your choice. A choker with knotting starts from $70, without knotting $40.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. START: Fill out the form below and submit.
2. QUOTE: We'll email you a quote.
3. PAY: If you agree to the quote, go ahead and make a payment.
If disagree, just leave it there. You don't have to take the offer. And thank you very much for contacting us.
4. DROP-OFF: Once the payment is completed;
*We'll offer you a shipping label. Make a package with it, and drop it off at any mailbox. Or
*You may drop off your items at our remote office in Alameda, CA.
5. WAIT for about a week. Your work is done! We will take good care of your items from here. You'll see your items again in your mailbox or pick them up in person.
*The basic shipping cost is free for both ways. The insurance cost on the shipping is on you.
Usually, it is $1 per $100 worth of items.
ex) If your item is $200 worth, your insurance cost is $2 each way. So you'll pay $4 for both ways.